Sizzling Beef Steak the tender juicy rich with flavors beef steak with a delicious garlicky full of flavors sauce served on a sizzling plate and a bed of glazed onion to enrich the thrilling flavor. Are you up for this Thrilling Sizzling Platter Of Flavors? Lets try it now!
- Beef (cut into thin slices) 350 gm
- Chopped Garlic 3-4 cloves
- Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
- Yellow Papaya with skin (paste) 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard pate 1 tsp
- For Sauce:
- Chicken stock 5 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon 1
- Chopped Garlic 1 clove
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Combine steaks, garlic, salt, papaya paste and ginger. Mix well.
- Add mustard pate and mix again. Leave to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not leave for long.
- Take a frying pan or a grill pan and grease with some oil.
- Place slices on the preheated pan and cook on low heat to give them color. Do not over cook to keep them juicy.
- When steaks are ready, keep them aside.
- To make gravy, heat some oil in a pan and sauté garlic.
- Add chicken stock, cinnamon powder, black pepper, and sugar, ketchup and chili garlic sauce. Mix well.
- Add soya sauce and worcestershire sauce and stir. Simmer for a while.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Add the steaks to the sauce but do not use spoon.
- Use onion slices, chopped onion sprigs for garnishing. Combine them and pour some oil to glaze them.
- Place the glazed onion on the hot sizzling plate and pour steak on it and serve immediately.